all dj_politik_shoot_2-2124_retouched

Published on June 28th, 2012 | by Greg

0

DJ Politik: Non-Partisan Club Star Hits NYC’s Catch Roof

The life of a star DJ is crazy. Right af­ter In­de­pen­dence Day, this gen­tle­man will be show­ing up in LA, then play­ing sets at TAO Beach and TAO in Las Ve­gas, be­fore fly­ing to the Hamp­tons. We’ll be catch­ing him on Ju­ly 9th in NYC, and we hope you will to- be­cause then he’s off to Mi­a­mi and At­lanta!

DJ Poli­tik has be­come a pret­ty ma­jor star at the ripe young age of 23, and has held res­i­den­cies at hotspots like 1OAK, Voyeur, Stu­dio Paris in Chica­go, and The Bor­ga­ta in At­lantic City. He’ll be hit­ting the Meat­pack­ing Dis­trict’s Catch Roof in a cou­ple of weeks, and for those not fa­mil­iar with the venue, it’s pret­ty slick. Two sto­ries, and sur­round­ed by love­ly views framed nice­ly by the large out­door ter­race. Brought to life by the same folks be­hind Ten­june, Catch Roof is one of a hand­ful of star spots in the neigh­bor­hood.

Make sure to check out Poli­tik’s style- it’s an ac­ces­si­ble club sound that guar­an­tees a full dance floor, blend­ing top 40, hip-hop, house, in­die dance, rock, and pop. See you on the 9th from 1AM on!

Tags: , , , , ,